Artful Media Group, Inc.
Artful Media Group, Inc. launched in 2005 to offer smart and artful communication services for clients. We believe that by understanding the human and social dynamics online and offline, we can build the smartest strategy and most artful tactics to deliver optimum results for our clients. Our expertise in both the science and art of business and communication ensure that we succeed in a win-win for our clients and their markets.
We believe in
- listening. We hear what you want and merge that with what your market wants in order to engage their attention and share your message.
- building. We craft strategies and tactics for online campaigns, including influencer outreach and events; social media; website usability; major event buzz and social media coverage; online content; and vlogging, podcasts and multimedia.
- delivering. We can deliver the strategy and guidance on implementing, support you implementing it, or implement it for you.
- measuring. We know how vital it is to take stock in how well a campaign is succeeding. We also know how important it is for our clients to demonstrate to their company the positive results of campaign. Depending upon the level of service you want, we can either guide you on how to measure or we can provide measurements and analysis of the data for you. In that case, we work with you to use metrics and create reports that include all the essential numbers, make sense, and are visually appealing.
Our priority is building a great plan that works well for you. Who you are–your style, tone–matter as much as making sure that we work to integrate well with your overall business, communications and marketing plan.
Our past and current clients and projects include a wide-range of work in various industries, with a focus on nonprofit, lifestyle, health, technology and politics. Please read more about our work and testimonials.
Founder and Director: Julie Pippert
Julie knew that she wanted a career in writing and communicating. She worked her way from contributor to Features Editor at her high school paper, and after graduating, was immediately accepted into the College of Communications at the University of Texas, Austin. She graduated from the honors program with a BA.
Julie began working in legislative research for an Austin law firm, and moved on to the marketing and communications department of a production company. From that point forward, she consistently worked as a writer, editor, communication strategist, and project manager for companies that ranged from high tech to health care, in major cities such as Austin, Dallas, and Boston.
While in Boston, she took advantage of the prestigious Harvard extension school’s professional development courses and studied technical editing. After moving back to Texas in 2004, she launched her own communications company, Artful Media Group, Inc., and built an impressive client list.
To learn more about Julie, see her full biography.
To review Julie’s complete resume of experience and references, see her LinkedIn site.
Communications: Strategic digital marketing, public relations, and account management with measurable success
A short overview of Julie’s experience…
- 15+ years experience professional print and online communications expert
- Consistently deliver creative and innovative, high quality work to support strategy, within deadline and budget, and have the proven ability to develop and maintain excellent rapport with authors and clients
- Expertise: integrated digital media strategy and tactics, outreach, community building, content development, writing, developmental editing, developing marketable ideas
- Topics: health, positive causes, public policy, current events, environment, women’s issues, parenting, local and regional living