Provided digital strategy, tactics and tactical execution to international industry organization, BIO, including international convention online communications, and measurement and analysis.
Designed and managed SeaWorld’s influencer program, Wildside, since 2009, including quarterly events and an annual conference.
Worked on award winning campaign for emergency data for American Red Cross including public relations and media relations, as well as tactical support.
Built and promoted Choose You blog campaign with American Cancer Society, including launching and managing the Choose You blog and outreach.
Instructed MD Anderson communications professionals about curating content online (#houhealthcomm).
Provided online brand consulting at Texas Conference for Women.
Launched and managed the inaugural season of the Blue Star Museums program for Blue Star Families, a support organization for military families, in conjunction with the National Endowment for the Arts.
Worked with marketing and communications at Sprout Organic Foods for outreach to mom market, including trade shows and partner opportunity with fellow client Dr. Smith’s.
Assisting The DeBerry Group, consulted to build and launch the Premium Parents, an online influencer group that created content and promoted Dr. Smith’s Diaper Ointment. Also, supported direct outreach at conventions.
As an associate at Zoetica Media, I worked on projects including:
- Leveraging Social Media: Becoming A Networked Arts Nonprofit (6 month training through Theatre Bay Area, with support from the Wallace Foundation, Grants for the Arts, the San Francisco Foundation, the Hewlett Foundation and the Koret Foundation)
- Public Interest Registry (.NGO)
- WestEd For Our Babies
- The Green House
- City Editor for Houston at Savvy Source; provide weekly recommended events and bimonthly articles for community
- Moms Snds the Msg — an anti-texting and driving campaign created with Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
- Connected client with national senator to contribute to legislation
- Increased business and client connection through communication outreach for high tech client
- Planned and promoted campaign event for congressional candidate
- Increased awareness and promoted fundraising for nonprofit
- Connected with news and blogs to promote client’s services
- Meet My Brother — through promotion, built lasting book sales; three print runs